Virtual Well-being and Relaxation Session: Relieving Stress and Anxiety for Parents
Time & Location
About the Event
Creating Positive Wellbeing
During our 45 minute session we will support you in creating positive wellbeing and building resilience in order for you to become more in control of the life choices you make and eleminating triggers. We will focus on developing skills in mindfulness, gratitude, and enhancing personal qualities like confidence, empathy and organisation can support both home and work life. This session will include the use of Delta wave Therapy Touch.
What is Delta Wave Therapy?
A new Psycho-sensory Therapy technique is non-invasive, comforting and has a high success rate. The practitioner uses one of the brains slowest frequencies, being the Delta waves, along with appropriate sensory distraction techniques to uncouple traumatically encoded memories which have been created within the "fight, flight, freeze" mechanism of the brain. This area of the brain is known as the Amygdala.
When undertaking Delta Wave Therapy, although some results can be achieved very quickly with the use of this new psycho-sensory technique, it is important to realise that when there has been multiple traumas experienced, this may necessitate ongoing work to occur to ensure that the most appropriate benefits are achieved for the individual, and the excessively heightened response for all the trauma encodings are deregulated.
Normally, Delta Wave Therapy is administered directly by a practitioner or Supporter by touching the clients forehead in outward strokes, while asking the client to rub their hands together. These actions dramatically increase the delta waves being produced in the brain, and create an environment where dramatic, positive changes may take place. The same outcomes can be achieved when self-applied.
Tickets to this event will close on 29.07.20 at 5pm.
We are running the course through a webinar platform called Zoom, you do not need an account to access this training.
How to join:
1. The meeting will start promptly at 7:45pm with a staff member hosting the event.
2. To join the meeting click the link that will be sent to you prior to the training taking place.
3. A video will load and will show all participating attendees. You will see audio and video sharing options at the bottom of the screen, please make sure your audio and video is switched off.
4. If you need to join the event part the way through, simply follows steps 2 onwards.
5. The event is due to end at 8:45pm, please be aware this may be earlier if event has come to a natural end.
6. If you are unable to join at no fault of The Haven we will not be able to refund tickets.
Terms & Conditions
1. All course fees must be paid in full prior to the training.
2. Cancellation within 7 days prior to any training will not be refunded and is non-transferable to another course.
3. After a course has taken place, if any attendees want any information on material covered during a course or to be certificated for the course they have attended, please contact Inspire on email@example.com
5. If for any reason The Haven cancel this event a full refund will be issued.
6. When booking onto training, an incomplete or incorrect email address can cause problems for which Inspire Training Group takes no responsibility. Please double check your email address before you finalise your booking. If you do not receive an email confirming your booking, please contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not receive an email from us on the day of the training, please first check your junk inbox, secondly contact us via email@example.com before 5pm, so that we can check we have all the correct details for you.