Too Much is Never Enough
Time & Location
About the Event
Too Much is Never Enough!
- Does your child apear to never be satisfied?
- Are they constantly demanding new things?
- Obsessed with presents and gifts, equating number of gifts with love?
- Do they continually make demands?
- When they receive gifts only to discard them immediately?
- Is their room full of unused toys?
Doe this leave you feeling that you can never do enough, tired, frustrated, angry?
This webinar will help you to understand the reasons behind this common and very frustrating behaviour and give you some strategies to help you to manage your own feelings and also to support your child to manage this compulsion using empathy and narrative.
We can see that the lockdown is causing many of our families immense stress. The last few weeks we have held a live webinars with Jane Mitchell about Home Education, Maintaining PACE and Calming the Angry Children. We had an excellent response to this and therefore we have decided to make this a regular weekly event giving parents an opportunity to get advice from Jane Mitchell about the most pressing issues.
This LIVE webinar will be delivered on 7th May 2020 and start at 8pm and end at 9pm.
LIVE NATP Members Tickets - This ticket admits NATP members to participate in the webinar LIVE (Members, LCC and Supermentors).
LIVE Webinar Ticket - This ticket admits the purchaser to participate in the webinar LIVE.
Watch It Later Ticket - This ticket admits the purchaser to watch a recorded version of the event after the event has taken place.
LIVE Webinar & Watch It Later Ticket This ticket admits the purchaser to participate in the webinar LIVE, and to view a recorded version of the event after the event has taken place.
Tickets will be closed at 5pm on 07.05.20
How to join:
1. The meeting will start promptly at 8pm with an ITG staff member hosting the event.
2. To join the meeting click the link that will be sent to you prior to the training taking place.
3. A video will load and will show all participating attendees. You will see audio and video sharing options at the bottom of the screen, please make sure your audio and video is switched off.
4. If you need to join the event part the way through, simply follows steps 2 onwards.
5. The event is due to end at 9pm, please be aware this may be earlier if event has come to a natural end.
6. If you are unable to join at no fault of Inspire Training Group we will not be able to refund tickets.
7. After the event a certificate will be sent to all attendees.
We are running the course through the a webinar platform called Zoom, you do not need an account to access this training, if you wish to sign up prior you can at https://zoom.us/
Please note all participants will be muted and will only be the trainer with audio. Please comment and type questions in the chat box. The training will start promptly at 8pm, so we advise joining the event 5/10 minutes before. All Participants will arrive in a waiting room and be approved access at 8pm, ready to start.
Terms & Conditions
1. All course fees must be paid in full prior to the training.
2. Cancellations and refund terms - cancellations within 7 days prior to any training will not be refunded and is non-transferable
3. If you’re an NATP member you must quote your Membership number for discounts to be applied!
4. After a course has taken place, if any attendees want any information on material covered during a course or to be certificated for the course they have attended, please contact Inspire on email@example.com
5. If for any reason we cancel the course a full refund will be issued.
This is a certificated event, all certificates will be emailed after webinar completion.
- Watch it later£4.99£4.990£0