Therapeutically De-escalating Violence
Time & Location
About the Event
Therapeutically De-escalating Violence - 2- day course
This course will enable you to have the knowledge, skills and strategies to apply Therapeutic Parenting methods for dealing with child on parent violence.
This course will provide you the tools to:
• Understand why children might be violent.
• Confidently deal with verbal abuse
• Engage in difficult conversations
• Effectively de-escalate conflict
• Persuade others to co-operate
• Stay safe in crisis situations
• Know what to do when words alone fail
• End an interaction in a better place than where it started
• Remain professional no matter where an interaction ends up
Terms & Conditions for Inspire Training Group Training
1. All course fees must be paid in full prior to the training.
2. Cancellations and refund terms
2a. LIVE Online training – cancellations within 7 days prior to any training will not be refunded and is non-transferable to another course.
2b. Face to Face – cancellations within 1 month prior to training will not be refunded and is non-transferable to another course.
3. If you’re an NATP member you must quote your Membership number for discounts to be applied!
4. After a course has taken place, if any attendees want any information on material covered during a course or to be certificated for the course they have attended, please contact Inspire on firstname.lastname@example.org
5. If for any reason Inspire Training Group cancel the course a full refund will be issued. Inspire Training Group accepts no responsibility for any travel arrangements or cost due to cancellation.
All payments must be received in full prior to training taking place, this can be paid via the below options -
1. Payment in full
2. Deposits can be taken to reserve spaces. (Non-refundable)
2a. Face to Face – remaining amount to be paid 1 month prior to training taking place.
2b. LIVE Online – Full payment needs to be made prior to training taking place at scheduled time.
Please note – If payment is not made in full, this may result in deposits and spaces being lost.