The Centre of Excellence in Child Trauma National Conference 'Survival Strategies for Therapeutic Parents'
Time & Location
About the Event
Had enough of Zoom? Up to your eyes in virtual training? We are going to have a brilliant time at our wonderful face-to-face therapeutic parenting convention!
This event is being held face to face and virtually via Zoom.
Who should attend? Professionals working with children from trauma i.e. social workers, social work managers, youth offending, teachers/ head teachers, SEN support, police, health professionals, residential staff and of course ALL Therapeutic Parents are welcome!
Terms and Conditions -
1. Payment for conference places to be made in full at time of booking via our website or as per our invoice payment terms.
2. Cancellations and refund terms – cancellations within 6 weeks of the event will not be refunded.
3. If for any reason we need to postpone the event any tickets already purchased will be transferred to the rearranged date.
4. If for any reason The Centre of Excellence cancel the course a full refund will be issued. The Centre of Excellence accepts no responsibility for any travel arrangements or cost due to cancellation.
5. When booking onto training, an incomplete or incorrect email address can cause problems for which The Centre of Excellence takes no responsibility. Please double check your email address before you finalise your booking. If you do not receive an email confirming your booking, please contact us at - email@example.com
- Conference Ticket (in person)£64.99£64.990£0
- Virtual Ticket & Recording£29.99£29.990£0
- Training Pass (Recording Only)£0£00£0
- Adoption Now£0£00£0