The Centre of Excellence in Child Trauma National Conference 'Survival Strategies for Therapeutic Parents'
Time & Location
About the Event
‘Survival Strategies for Therapeutic Parents: From Chaos to Cake’
If the A-Z of Therapeutic Parenting was your roadmap of strategies through to sanity, this event is your hot flask of tea or coffee, and a cosy blanket which will keep you warm, safe and well on your journey, ensuring you reach the other side, mentally and physically well.
Join the team at The Centre of Excellence in Child Trauma for their inspirational annual conference
Had enough of Zoom? Up to your eyes in virtual training? We are going to have a brilliant time at our wonderful face-to-face therapeutic parenting convention! And if anything changes… we will automatically swap your tickets for E-attendance!
Main Conference Hall
Overcoming Grief, Guilt and Anxiety
Survival Strategies for Managing School
Positive help for parents who are also survivors of childhood abuse
Working in a tricky system!- Managing the Social Care System
Practical Therapeutic Parenting
Q and A with Panel
The unique challenges of Kinship Care and Special Guardians
Looking after you
Challenges and survival solutions for male parents and carers
The Trauma School Team
and more to be announed soon....
Who should attend? Professionals working with children from trauma i.e. social workers, social work managers, youth offending, teachers/ head teachers, SEN support, police, health professionals, residential staff and of course ALL Therapeutic Parents are welcome!
Terms and Conditions -
1. Payment for conference places to be made in full at time of booking via our website or as per our invoice payment terms.
2. Cancellations and refund terms – cancellations within 6 weeks of the event will not be refunded.
3. If for any reason we need to postpone the event any tickets already purchased will be transferred to the rearranged date.
4. If for any reason The Centre of Excellence cancel the course a full refund will be issued. The Centre of Excellence accepts no responsibility for any travel arrangements or cost due to cancellation.
5. When booking onto training, an incomplete or incorrect email address can cause problems for which The Centre of Excellence takes no responsibility. Please double check your email address before you finalise your booking. If you do not receive an email confirming your booking, please contact us at - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conference Ticket (in person)£65£650£0
- Virtual Ticket£35£350£0
- Training Pass£0£00£0
- Adoption Now£0£00£0