The Centre of Excellence in Child Trauma International Virtual Conference 'From Reactive to Proactive'
Time & Location
About the Event
Having trouble booking? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Practical Solutions From a Real-Life Perspective
Reducing Stress by Changing Our Approach to Trauma
Conference speakers at the event will be:
- Sarah Naish
- Sarah Dillon
- Sonia Martin
- Jane Mitchell
- Daniel Thrower
9:15am – 9:30am: Webinar Platform Opens.
9:30am- 9:45am: Welcome and Introduction.
9:45am - 11am: Jane Mitchell and Sarah Dillon will share their preventive tool ‘The Trauma Tracker’ as well as discussing the cornerstones of Trauma.
11am - 11:15am: BREAK
11:15am – 12pm: Daniel Thrower will be speaking about the preventative work he is doing in schools and education settings. Daniel Thrower is the CEO of The Wensum Trust project, a Trauma Informed School. Find out more about The Wensum Project here -https://www.wensumtrust.org.uk/page/?title=Information&pid=16#AboutUs
12pm – 1:15pm: Sarah Naish and Sarah Dillon will be ‘Dousing the Sparks’ with their Behaviour Assessment and Intervention Resolution Tools.
1.15pm - 2pm: LUNCH
2pm - 3pm: Sonia Martin will be sharing her top tips for preventing stealing and lying.
3pm – 3:30pm: Sarah Naish and Alison Douglas will be having a discussion around the preventive work from the perspective as an Independent Fostering Agency.
3:30 - 4pm: All speakers will join us a panel to answer all participants questions.
This event will be recorded and sent to all attendees after the event and be available for 7 days.
Who should attend? Professionals working with children from trauma i.e. social workers, social work managers, youth offending, teachers/ head teachers, SEN support, police, health professionals, residential staff and of course ALL Therapeutic Parents are welcome!
Terms and Conditions -
1. Payment for conference places to be made in full at time of booking via our website or as per our invoice payment terms.
2. Cancellations and refund terms – cancellations within 6 weeks of the event will not be refunded.
3. If for any reason we need to postpone the event any tickets already purchased will be transferred to the rearranged date.
4. If for any reason The Centre of Excellence cancel the course a full refund will be issued. The Centre of Excellence accepts no responsibility for any travel arrangements or cost due to cancellation.
5. When booking onto training, an incomplete or incorrect email address can cause problems for which The Centre of Excellence takes no responsibility. Please double check your email address before you finalise your booking. If you do not receive an email confirming your booking, please contact us at - email@example.com