The A-Z of Therapeutic Parenting: Strategies and Solutions with Sarah Naish
Time & Location
About the Event
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear Sarah Naish’s first-hand experiences of parenting 5 children with Developmental Trauma.
This webinar will be delivered in 2 parts on two separate days, please see below:
Part 1 on 24.04.20 at 8pm - 9pm - Understand Cause of children’s Behaviours.
Part 2 on 27.04.20 at 8pm - 9pm - Essential Foundations of Therapeutic Parenting
All material is from Sarah’s “Best Selling” book – The A-Z of Therapeutic Parenting – Strategies and Solutions.
The complete guide to therapeutic parenting, with an A-Z of applied advice for 60 common issues.
Therapeutic parenting is a deeply nurturing parenting style, and is especially effective for children with attachment difficulties, or who experienced childhood trauma.
This book provides everything you need to know in order to be able to effectively therapeutically parent.
Providing a model of intervention, The A-Z of Therapeutic Parenting gives parents or caregivers an easy to follow process to use when responding to issues with their children.
The following A-Z covers 60 common problems parents face, from acting aggressively to difficulties with sleep, with advice on what might trigger these issues, and how to respond. Easy to navigate and written in a straightforward style, this book is a 'must have' for all therapeutic parents.
If you do not have a copy of this 'Best Selling' book, you can get your copy here - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Z-Therapeutic-Parenting-Strategies-Solutions/dp/B07TCQHGYZ/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2J3LS1MBA5B0B&dchild=1&keywords=a-z+of+therapeutic+parenting&qid=1587195314&sprefix=a-z+of+t%2Caps%2C153&sr=8-1
This LIVE webinar will be delivered on 24th April 2020 and start at 8pm and end at 9pm.
We are running the course through the a webinar platform called Zoom, you do not need an account to access this training.
How to join:
1. The meeting will start promptly at 8pm with an Inspire Training Group staff member hosting the event.
2. To join the meeting click the link that will be sent to you prior to the training taking place.
3. A video will load and will show all participating attendees. You will see audio and video sharing options at the bottom of the screen, please make sure your audio and video is switched off.
4. If you need to join the event part the way through, simply follows steps 2 onwards.
5. The event is due to end at 9pm, please be aware this may be earlier if event has come to a natural end.
6. If you are unable to join at no fault of Inspire Training Group we will not be able to refund tickets.
Terms & Conditions for Inspire Training Group Training
1. All course fees must be paid in full prior to the training.
2. Cancellations and refund terms
2a. LIVE Online training – cancellations within 7 days prior to any training will not be refunded and is non-transferable to another course.
2b. Face to Face – cancellations within 1 month prior to training will not be refunded and is non-transferable to another course.
3. If you’re an NATP member you must quote your Membership number for discounts to be applied!
4. After a course has taken place, if any attendees want any information on material covered during a course or to be certificated for the course they have attended, please contact Inspire on email@example.com
5. If for any reason Inspire Training Group cancel the course a full refund will be issued. Inspire Training Group accepts no responsibility for any travel arrangements or cost due to cancellation.