Interrupting Trauma Seminar - SURREY
Time & Location
About the Event
Sarah Naish and Sarah Dillon will be delivering their amazing Seminar with all their 'Interrupting and Integrating Trauma methods.
On the day, as well as their practical strategies for every situation, they will also help you to use Trauma Interruption Methods such as ' Brushing Therapy' with your children to see immediate and dramatic effects around trauma-based behaviours and fear.
All methods work and have already been used on parents with amazing results.
Terms & Conditions for Inspire Training Group Training
1. All course fees must be paid in full prior to the training.
2. Cancellations and refund terms
2a. LIVE Online training – cancellations within 7 days prior to any training will not be refunded and is non-transferable to another course.
2b. Face to Face – cancellations within 1 month prior to training will not be refunded and is non-transferable to another course.
3. If you’re an NATP member you must quote your Membership number for discounts to be applied!
4. After a course has taken place, if any attendees want any information on material covered during a course or to be certificated for the course they have attended, please contact Inspire on firstname.lastname@example.org
5. If for any reason Inspire Training Group cancel the course a full refund will be issued. Inspire Training Group accepts no responsibility for any travel arrangements or cost due to cancellation.
All payments must be received in full prior to training taking place, this can be paid via the below options -
1. Payment in full
2. Deposits can be taken to reserve spaces. (Non-refundable)
2a. Face to Face – remaining amount to be paid 1 month prior to training taking place.
2b. LIVE Online – Full payment needs to be made prior to training taking place at scheduled time.
Please note – If payment is not made in full, this may result in deposits and spaces being lost.