Home Schooling Webinar
Time & Location
About the Event
As Therapeutic Patents we don't want to blur the lines between teacher and parent, why not join us for more information on home-schooling and managing it during this tricky time, in a way that supports Therapeutic Parenting.
In this webinar we will be looking at:
Structure: Timetabling, getting the mix right, managing routines, keeping to current timings for getting up and bed time routines.
Life Skills: Opportunity to develop skills according to ability and developmental age, from making drinks and sandwiches to creating a meal, baking, helping with chores such as laundry, washing up etc.
Topic Webs: Use your children’s interests to explore learning domains (physical development, creativity, numeracy, literacy and communication, knowledge and understanding of the world (can include geography, ecology, history and science).
Activities: a discussion about activities both indoor and outdoor and some pointers to resources. To include your fun activities to look out for and others.
We know at the moment we are all juggling different priorities and may not have a chance to participate in this weninar when it's live.
When RSVPing choose the watch it later ticket, this means after the webinar you will be given access to watch the recorded webinar.
This LIVE webinar will be delivered on 1st April 2020 and start at 8pm and end at 9pm.
We are running the course through the a webinar platform called Zoom, you do not need an account to access this training.
How to join:
1. The meeting will start promptly at 8pm with an Inspire Training Group staff member hosting the event.
2. To join the meeting click the link that will be sent to you prior to the training taking place.
3. A video will load and will show all participating attendees. You will see audio and video sharing options at the bottom of the screen, please make sure your audio and video is switched off.
4. If you need to join the event part the way through, simply follows steps 2 onwards.
5. The event is due to end at 9pm, please be aware this may be earlier if event has come to a natural end.
6. If you are unable to join at no fault of Inspire Training Group we will not be able to refund tickets.
Terms & Conditions for Inspire Training Group Training
1. All course fees must be paid in full prior to the training.
2. Cancellations and refund terms
2a. LIVE training – cancellations within 7 days prior to any training will not be refunded and is non-transferable to another course.
2b. Face to Face – cancellations within 1 month prior to training will not be refunded and is non-transferable to another course.
3. If you’re an NATP member you must quote your Membership number for discounts to be applied!
4. After a course has taken place, if any attendees want any information on material covered during a course or to be certificated for the course they have attended, please contact Inspire on firstname.lastname@example.org
5. If for any reason Inspire Training Group cancel the course a full refund will be issued. Inspire Training Group accepts no responsibility for any travel arrangements or cost due to cancellation.
- NATP Member£6.99£6.990£0
- Webinar Ticket£9.99£9.990£0
- Watch it later£4.99£4.990£0
- Sold OutPre-Paid£0£00£0