Wed, 31 Jan|
Wynnstay Arms Hotel
Trauma Informed Social Work – From Theory to Practice - Wrexham
A free half day training event sponsored by the Centre of Excellence in Child Trauma
Time & Location
31 Jan 2024, 10:00 – 13:00
Wynnstay Arms Hotel, Wynnstay Arms Hotel, Yorke St, Wrexham LL13 8LP, UK
About the event
Who is this free training for?
- social workers and managers working with foster children or those in kinship care arrangements
- commissioners of foster care services
- court guardians
- social workers who assess prospective foster parents / kinship carers
What will this training cover?
- What is therapeutic parenting.
- The difference between standard fostering and therapeutic fostering (including why care planning around contact, therapy & life story work needs to be seen through a therapeutic lens).
- Achieving stability in fostering
- Promoting and developing good practice
Terms & Conditions
1. All course fees must be paid in full prior to the training.
2. Cancellations and refund terms - cancellations within 7 days prior to any training will not be refunded and are non-transferable
3. After a course has taken place if any attendees want any information on the material covered during a course or to be certificated for the course they have attended, please contact Inspire Training Group at email@example.com
4. If for any reason we cancel the course a full refund will be issued.
5. When booking onto training, an incomplete or incorrect email address can cause problems for which Inspire Training Group takes no responsibility. Please double-check your email address before you finalise your booking. If you do not receive an email confirming your booking, please contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ticket type
This ticket gives you free access to day two ONLY.Price£0.00