Thu, 19 Oct|
Meeting the Needs of Neuro-Diverse Children in Education
Come and hear directly from the authors from – The A-Z of Trauma-Informed Teaching!
Time & Location
19 Oct 2023, 10:00 – 16:00 BST
Coventry, The Village Hotel & Leisure Club, Coventry Business Park, Dolomite Ave, Coventry CV4 9GZ, UK
About the event
Join the team at The Centre of Excellence in Child Trauma for their inspirational annual conference
Come and hear directly from the authors from – The A-Z of Trauma-Informed Teaching – Available August 2023!
Discounted signed copies are available on the day.
9.30am - Registration - Arrival Tea/Coffee
10am - Sarah Naish & Sair Penna - The trouble with School – A parent’s perspective
10.20am Sarah Naish & Sarah Dillon – Why I was rude in School
11.20am - Tea/Coffee Break
11.45am - Daniel Thrower & Anne Oakley – Foundations of therapeutic teaching
1pm - Lunch
2pm - Hannah O'Brien – Education - a new perspective – why our setting works
3pm - Q&A with all speakers
3.30pm - Tea/Coffee Break
4pm - Finish
Terms and Conditions -
1. Payment for conference places is to be made in full at the time of booking via our website or as per our invoice payment terms.
2. Cancellations and refund terms – Tickets are non-refundable however can be transferred to another person, please contact us for more information.
3. If for any reason we need to postpone the event any tickets already purchased will be transferred to the rearranged date.
4. If for any reason The Centre of Excellence cancels the course a full refund will be issued. The Centre of Excellence accepts no responsibility for any travel arrangements or costs due to cancellation.
5. When booking onto training, an incomplete or incorrect email address can cause problems for which The Centre of Excellence takes no responsibility. Please double-check your email address before you finalise your booking. If you do not receive an email confirming your booking, please get in touch with us at - email@example.com
Watch it later ticket
This ticket will give you access to the recording of our conference after the event.£50.00